Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Todays harvest

I went out and harvested a bunch of stuff today.  It was hot and sticky, but worth it.  I am SO thankful to the Lord for blessing this garden.  It is really going to help us out especially in the winter.  Take a look and see.  ANYONE can do this, you don't have to have a bunch of land!!!!  Just grab a small place with sun, even if it's on the roof and grow some yummies!!!

Sorry so dark, not a great camera.

a lot of cherries, some beef and Bradley tomato's and a few jalapenos

Pickling cucumbers. I picked some small ones to try and make mini sweet pickles...  there should be a few more ready in a few days

two of these are from actual red pepper plants, the rest of from green pepper plants!  I think I will cut most of these ones up in a almost mince size and freeze them for the winter.

a few carrots I pulled for the week.  There are some really wonky lookin ones in there.

Three large cucumbers and two medium size zucchinis.  I'm thinken of making some baked zucchinis chips this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails