Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bandanna dress for a little girl:)

I have been wanting to do this for a long while... finally I was able to get it done.  I had made this for my adorable 1 year old niece, but after trying it on my sweet friends cute little 6 month old.... I'm pretty sure it would be to small!! lol SO, Alison ( the cute baby in the pics) gets to keep this one and I will make another one soon with two bandanna's instead of one!  I LOVE the colors of this bandanna!!  For this all I did was use some elastic thread for the bobbin, hand winding it tight and then sewed a bunch of lines... I think 6 or eight.  I cut some of the top off so I could use that later for some quick halter type straps.  EASY as PIE!!  I know, I should make bloomers... but they took alittle more time then I had at the time, so, next time!  Anywho, give it a try!!




Ya, I just LOVE this bandana!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails