Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A great way to MEMORIZE scripture!

I thought I would share with all of you the bible verses being worked on this week by the "Sweet Journey" book club. These verses would be great for any woman to memorize. These verses also fly strait against what the world tells you woman are suppose to be. I pray that we can all trust Yahweh's (God's) word enough to claim these verses as the TRUTH. AND... the truth shall set us FREE!!
Titus 2:3-5
King James Version (KJV)
3The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Titus 2:3-5
The picture above is a new way for me to try to memorize scripture. It was mentioned to me by my friend Joy and has been working amazingly! I wrote the whole verse out and read it out loud. Then I took one word away and read the WHOLE thing out loud again. Then I went through the house all day picking things up and putting them away from here or there, and each time I passed the board, I took one more word away and recited the WHOLE verse again. This is just amazing, I almost have the whole verse down and it only took a few hours!! Just amazing!! Give it a try, memorizing God's word is one of the BEST weapons we have against the enemy!! USE IT WELL SISTA'S!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails