Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Make your own "fortune"/ verse cookies!


     I get some blogs in my email with great idea's for crafting and cooking.  Gail over at CAN'T STOP MAKING THINGS has a really fun looking recipe for "fortune" cookies.  NOW, I'm not a big fan of the "fortune" part, BUT, I think I have a neat idea to still make these cookies fun without the fortune part...  Bible verses!!!  You can print out small slips of paper with really encouraging bible verses on them, maybe verses that speak of God's promises, or the ones that remind us who we are in Christ, and slip those in for a great little surprise treat for your friends!!  These look really easy to make and adaptable for those with allergies or restrictions.  I will probably make these with splenda and soy/coconut or almond flour to keep the carb count down for my diabetes:)  Hope you give these a try, just go to CAN'T STOP MAKING THINGS to get the recipe with good pictures too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails