Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What do you get when you mix nail polish and a 2 year old????

*DISCLAIMER* Please READ all for full affect!

In this corner we have an adorable innocent little 2 year old boy....awhhhhh.....
And in this corner we have a DEEP RUBY RED bottle of nail polish..........


What could POSSIBLY go wrong.....


































THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This little adorable innocent two year old swiped this bottle of nail polish sometime yesterday evening and put it in his room....
My sweet red headed ELEVEN YEAR OLD found it!! YEAH you say????? NOPE! She decided she would put it on his dresser.......... hmmmmmmm, in her temporary INSANITY, she forgot all about her brother being part MONKEY! And this is the result......









Look at my toes mommy!!!!!
Aren't they lovely!!!!






SO, in this battle, Nail polish is winning, 1-0....... moving on......






Look at my little adorable man's art work...... should be to hard to get out though......... But still..... Nail Polish has moved up... 2-0....


Now for the BIG ONE......
























Yes indeed, this is his two year old light tan carpet, now splatter painted with some shimmering Burgundy speckles...... oh..... the absolute horror!


BUT, could the Internet possibly hold the key to BACK-TO-BEAUTIFUL-CARPET WONDERFULNESS??????????? Let's see..... Internet suggestion number 1 ...
Shaving cream...... not where I would have went, but it's worth a try!!
I felt it only right to employ my beautiful half asleep daughter to do alittle scrubbing penitence on this one..... *sinister smile*
But alas..... Nail polish....3-0 ..... could it be that my sweet son possible thinks that I don't have enough to blog about???? OH.... how generous......hmmmmmmm




Next up, Windex!! So many people seemed to have liked this one on the net, but as you can see, Nail Polish wins again..... 4-0
Now this was my first thought, of course Nail Polish REMOVER would work.... yeah right! And blend....blend...blend... 5-0
And finally, my last resort for all thing. Wonderful goo-gone ( or this one actually says goof-gone I think.... how ironic!) This has taken years of paint splotches out of clothes... but, not nail polish off carpet.




And so Nail Polish wins....6-0 At least you can't say I went down without a fight right!!!!!


If anyone has any more suggestions for my sons newly colored carpet... what the heck!  Share them please, what could possibly go wrong...........




Did I mention the Heat Index here is over 100 degrees and I had to turn off the air and open the window to TRY to get all these fumes out of my house before nap time..... which incidentally, didn't really work....


OH HAPPY DAY...... OH HAPPY dAyyyyayyyy... ok.... I'm singing, when in doubt, sing and shout!! 
It could always....( somehow right?) be worse!!


Blessings on all your eventful and uneventful days!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails