Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Part 1 of Puzzle Friendship Necklaces!

This is a fun idea I found that I am putting my own twist to. It's a great craft to do with the kiddos too!
Here's some pics of Sam and Kay doing theirs:


Then we have Benjamin doing some coloring.... when he's not trying to eat the crayons!!! YUCK!


Ok, here we go:

Grab some puzzle pieces that you don't use anymore. You want two that connect horizontally. I got some medium size pieces.

Now paint a few coats of white paint on both sides and the edges until there nice and covered.

Here are the four sets I'm doing.

Now paint a design you like!! Sky's the limit!






Now to make them necklaces, I put some ...I think there called gromets?? into them. I used one hole for some and added some O rings to those and then I used two holes in others and just put the necklace string through them both from back, through and then through the other side... WOW, now that is a run on sentence! LOL
I forgot to take picks of this step so i will do a part 2 to this post ASAP.
Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails