Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Elizabeth George on "A Woman After God's Own Heart"

For my first time ever, I will be leading a dvd study based on MY FAVORITE BOOK ( after God's Word of course!) called "A Woman After God's Own Heart". Here is a short intro video into the dvd! I will be doing the study at 9:45am on sundays at Round Prarie Community Church. All that can come are welcome!! And for all that can't, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this book. Wether it's your first time reading it or your doing it again, it has always been an encouragement to me and I know it will be for you as well!! God bless you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that book, too!

Christina

kelkayla said...

LOL, can't WAIT to try out the dvd study on this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails