Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shepards Pie


Trying this recipe from "The Packet Queen" blog (http://packetqueen.blogspot.com/2009/11/shepherds-pie.html) for dinner tonight. Doubling it so that we have one for next week! Will let you know how it turns out! Check out her blog for great pics of each step! I used frozen corn, frozen green beans and a can of peas for my veggies. I also used water and beef paste instead of broth cause we're out. Looks and smells yummy in the stove! Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

kelkayla said...

Oh ya, and I added italian seasoning and a touch of garlic salt. Also, didn't have enough flower so used cornstartch!

The Packet Queen said...

OH my!!! I feel kind of famous!! You have to tell me how it turned out!!! I hope it worked well for you :)

kelkayla said...

LOL! It was really yummy!! Thanks so much for your recipes! I am planning on making the mexican penne and potato chowder too! :) Love one pot wonders, and there so great to double and freeze. We were just blessed with a bunch of ground beef so I'm on a freezing marathon! God bless!

The Packet Queen said...

I'm so glad you liked it!!! Good luck with all your freezing, the hard work now definitely will pay off on busy nights in the future!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails