Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Trip to the hospital...



Well, this morning has been eventful and we've only been up for 1 1/2 hours!  My little Ben has a lump above his left groin.  I took him in to a walk in visit and she confirmed it.  She thinks it's a swollen testical/hernia.  We are having a ultra sound at st. johns this morning done.  Please pray for our family during this.  Benjamin already has surgery sceduled march 5th and looks like he will need another one for this.  This is a pretty hard time for us with all these medical situations and litterally having only pennies to our name.  God is good and soverign over all of this I know.  Thanks so much for any prayers and may God bless your day!!  Will update as soon as I can!

1 comment:

kelkayla said...

PRAISE JESUS it isn't a hernia or a swollen/infected testical!! It is a sist(Sp?). That apparently can happen in that area pretty normally. She is refering us to a pediatric urologist to get it removed, but is not real worried about it. I am suppose to get a call from this new doctor within 48 hours and I will update everyone as soon as I can. Thanks for ALL your prayers!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails